MFZ – STA / STAC
STAC / STAWC
STA / STAW
STA / STAW Sectional door drives for spring-balanced doors
STAC / STAWC Sectional door drives for spring-balanced doors with integrated control unit
The STA / STAW and STAC / STAWC series of drives are optimally designed for spring-balanced sectional doors. This guarantees a drive that is developed especially for this particular application, with a special motor to supply a great deal of power in the smallest space. The drive is therefore
extremely compact and its housing very slim.
External or integrated controls: All drives in the STA / STAW series work on the basis of external controls, whereas the drives in the STAC / STAWC have integrated controls. We have the ﬂexibility to quickly realise custom solutions for individual customer requirements at any time.
- 2 versions available STA / STAW external control STAC / STAWC integrated control
- Pressure cast aluminium housing
- Rolled worm shaft
- Double worm shaft bearings
- Standard 25.4 mm sleeve shaft. Special sleeve shaft on request.
- Emergency operation via emergency hand crank (KU), emergency hand chain (KE),emergency unlocking device (E) or emergency unlocking device with spring reset (E-FR)
- Straightforward conversion from crank to chain
- Maintenance unlocking optional
- End position setting via electronic absolute encoder or mechanical limit switch
- Thermal protection in the motor windings
- Higher motor duty cycle available. Designation by the addendum
- Supply 230 / 400V / 50Hz / 3~ STA / STAC or 230V / 50 Hz / 1~ STAW / STAWC (custom solutions on request)
- Plug-in connections
- Version with external or integrated control, for combination with an extensive control programme
Supply: 230 / 400V / 3~, 230V / 1~
Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Control voltage: 24V-DC (Section 10 “Controls”)
- Frequency converter control optional (STA only). Increasing the drive motor speed (operation with frequency converter) reduces the drive torque. The following applies in this case: Increasing the drive motor speed by 10% reduces the drive torque by 5%. Version FU-I with integrated frequency converter Version FU-E with external frequency converter
- Custom versions, such as different voltages and frequencies, higher protection classes and sleeve shaft diameters on request.
- ATEX versions (Section 6 “Drives for use in explosion protected rooms)
SECTIONAL DOOR DRIVES
Sectional door drives for spring-balanced doors